About this policy
Magnified Events is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when you:
- visit our website
- engage with us on social media
- sign up to our emails
- participate in a customized experience we have developed for you
- enter our prize draws and competitions
- choose to complete any surveys we send you
- contact us by telephone
Who are we?
Magnified Events is a limited liability company (LLC) registered in New Jersey. We provide one of a kind, interactive team building experiences and programs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is/are Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site, via email or social media or when participating in any of our events.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Please ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you interact with us.
- If you participate in a customized event, we may collect – your first name, photo and video submissions, answers to polls/surveys, answers to activity questions
- Details of your visits to our websites
- Any comments and reviews you choose to make
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback
- Your contact details if you inquire about an event
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete an order, because you have given your consent or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Event management and delivery
- Experience enhancement
- Administer any competitions you enter
- Provide responses to your inquiries
- Internal record keeping and contract fulfillment
- Improve our products and services via feedback requests and survey data.
Who has access to your information?
Magnified Events will not sell, trade, license, or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes not disclosed in this Policy. Magnified Events is not in the business of selling your personal information. We consider the privacy of your Personal Data to be a vital part of our relationship with you.
We will only share your information with employees, agents and companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf.
How do we store data?
We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com
We will only contact you if: it is necessary for the performance of a contract between us; you have provided consent; or where we have a legitimate interest to contact you.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights which we will uphold at all times:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you believe that any of your data that the Company processes is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the details above and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data security is very important to us, we take every precaution to protect our users’ information through the use of browser certification technology, encryption, limited access and use of passwords.
Only employees and agents who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to your information.
However, you should be aware that the use of email/ the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason the Company cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via email/ the Internet.
Use of ‘cookies’
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Changes to this statement